Are you a passionate individual with the desire to participate in the growth of one of the biggest organizations in the certification industry? Our team does not stop growing and we are looking for people with talent and enthusiasm to develop. We are a young, multicultural and innovative team that understands each day as a challenge and a new opportunity to grow together with the company. If you are a professional interested in developing your career and you’re looking for an interesting experience this is the right opportunity for you. At PECB, we are shaping the future of training and certification because we believe there is an easier, simpler and better way to train and certify people around the world. Our goal is excellence, simplicity and providing our clients world-class training and certification services.
II. Job Purpose:
PECB is looking for a Business Development Manager, fluent in English-Chinese to join its team in Prishtina, Kosovo. The candidates will have the opportunity to work from Kosovo in an international environment on a special project for the East Asian market. Apart from the native language in Chinese, communication and knowledge of English language is mandatory as well.
PECB is an international certification body for persons, products, and management systems on a wide range on international standards. As a global provider of training, examination, audit, and certification services, PECB offers its expertise on multiple fields, including but not limited to Information Security, IT, Business Continuity, Service Management, Quality Management Systems, Risk Management, as well as Health, Safety, and Environment.
III. Typical Duties and Responsibilities
• Tracks all business development and prospecting activities.
• Builds relationships with potential customers through different communication channels; emails, strategic telephone conversations, etc..
• Creates scripts for presentations and conversations based on specific market segments.
• Maintains well-defined call cycle in the field.
• Searches out qualified leads from a variety of sources.
• Initiates and maintains contact with prospective customers, referral sources and others
• Develops negotiating strategies and operations, examining risks and potentials as well as estimating partners’ needs and goals.
• Performs regular market analysis - identifies and targets new and existing services, opportunities, and market changes/conditions
• Develops and maintains target account lists to ensure a continuous pipeline of potential customers.
• Develops customer proposals, collateral and presentation requests.
• Generates and analyzes various reports related with Business Development.
• Monitors end user feedback and systems development efforts to facilitate continuing improvement of documentation.
• Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management; discovering irregularities; determining continuing needs.
• Guides employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating administrative policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating developments to management.
• Completes administrative projects by identifying and implementing new technology and resources; redesigning systems; recommending re-deployment of designated resources.
• Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Identifies Related Content.
• Performs/Conducts and Maintains Market Intelligence
• Develops and distributes materials that explain the company's policies or position on issues.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
What we require: Qualifications:
• Fluency in English, Chinese are mandatory.
• Excellent writing and editorial skills;
• Proven sales and/or marketing experience;
• High level of integrity to deal with clients and confidential information;
• Solid understanding of basic digital sales and marketing;
• Work under high pressure and good stress management;
• Customer service orientation and negotiation skills;
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
• Proficiency in MS Office;
• Bachelor Degree;
What you’ll get:
Career growth: Each of our partners benefits from our world-class training courses. As part of our organization’s mission, we are committed to helping our team and business partners stay on the leading edge of the industry. We achieve this through ongoing training programs.
Make a difference: PECB strives to not only provide high-quality training courses to our clients and everyone who works with them but to make a tangible difference in education on a global level as well.
PECB’s Organizational Culture
We know that people differ in their personalities, attitudes, and values. Therefore, in order to determine whether you will fit in our organization and know “the way we do things at PECB”
Resumes sent via other means will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.